Friday 22 March 2013

Friday favourites.

Laura Mercier silk Creme foundation (£33)

So I discovered this foundation about six months ago, reading various reviews. headed to space NK, got matched up by the sales assistant and instantly fell in love!
As I've said before, I have acne prone skin which can be a nightmare to work with, and to find a foundation that doesn't irritate my skin, covers blemishes and looks natural can be quite difficult. This foundation ticks all the boxes !
It's easy to work with, lasts all day and really covers all my lumps and bumps. I also like to layer it up with mac fix+ spray on the days where my skin isn't at it's best.
It's such a good coverage, yet my skin doesn't look caked, it looks so natural! I'd say its well worth the money, and lasts forever.. A little goes a long way.
I really would recommend this to anyone, it's my all time favourite foundation...for now !
Have you tried any Laura Mercier products? What are your thoughts?

Aimee x

2 comments:

  1. What shade do you wear?x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cream ivory, it's absolutely perfect for my skin !go into space no and get matched up !x

    ReplyDelete