Thursday 21 March 2013

Three steps to clear skin

Liz Earle Deep Cleaning Mask (£14.50)
REN Glycolactic renewal mask (£30)
Origins Drink up mask (£20)

So, I suffer something terrible with my acne. Most of the time I can keep it under control with my usual daily skincare routine, but occasionally I have one of those days where it seems like nothing will clear it.
Anyone who suffers with acne will understand, it's very difficult to control, and keep calm. But I've found this combination of products works a treat when you have one of those days when your skin is just playing up!
I'll go more in depth about each product in future reviews...But here's a quick overview;

I start of using the Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask, to pull out any rubbish clogging my skin. Don't leave it on too long though, as it tends to get a little irritable. Wash off with warm water, and leave your skin to rest half an hour or so.
Then I move on to my REN Glycolactic radiance renewal mask (my all time favorite mask). Leave this beauty on for ten minutes, and your skin will feel incredible! It has a lovely fruity scent, and you can really feel it working! Once your ten minutes are up, use a muslin cloth to wipe the mask off.. Enjoy your fabulous soft skin!
I use my Origins Drink up mask after the first two, as it really does take a lot our of your skin! It does feel clear and resurfaced, but also dehydrated. This mask is incredible for re-hydration and just compliments the first two masks
Once i'm done with my three-way facial, I use my Origins make a Difference plus+ moisturizer.

What do you find works when you're having a bad skin day?

No comments:

Post a Comment